How it Works?
Mobile Personality Test
Love Digits brings ancient astrology to the modern world. We have harnessed several forms of tried and tested Indian astrology into a free Personality & Compatibility test.
Love Digits uses a unique astrological algorithm to give you the ability to find potential soulmates based on horoscope matching. All you need to do is ‘Sign Up’ by entering your birth date, time, and location, and let the Love Digits carefully formulated algorithm calculate the rest!
New features are always being added
Love Digits Astrology Features
- Access to birth charts (map of the sky at the exact time and place you were born) for you and your partner
- Access to personality traits associated with the different astrological measures for you and your match
- Detailed breakdown of compatibility score – make informed decisions when selecting partners
- Add partners to check your Love Digits compatibility score -become mindful of the relationship strengths and weaknesses
- See your Love Digits compatibility your celebrity crush.
- Relationship recommendations just for you!
A Unique Compatibility Test
Our unique compatibility rating system generates a weighted average of 6 Vedic astrological measures using algorithm developed by internationally renowned Vedic astrologer, Prasannan.
One-of-a-kind Matching System
Get the details of your compatibility score across the 7 astrological measures. Are your sidereal zodiac signs in sync? Are your birth numbers harmonious? Are the ruling animals for your birth years in agreement? These details are just a click away! If the compatibility score seems favorable, you can request to start a chat. A user has 72 hours to accept the request and get to know each other better.
Founder of Love Digits LLC
”It was my vision to take the over 3000 year old Indian and Chinese horoscope matching science to the modern world. I wanted a way to help people make informed decisions when it comes to selecting a partner based on these ancient predictive sciences. It’s also a great way for existing couples to test their compatibility and become mindful of their relationship’s strengths and weaknesses.”