Krittika, Rohini, Mrigashira Nakshatra
Taurus natives, right now you may feel overwhelmed, you are in the limelight, you are feeling loved, appreciated, and confident about yourself. However, with Rahu transiting on your ascendant, & a major total solar eclipse approaching your sign, make sure that you keep a check on any self obsessed behaviour. For Taurus Natives, Saturn is a benefic & Sun is a malefic, so you are by default supposed to stay humble and give respect to others.
Especially, if you have a Taurus Moon, with so many energies affecting your mind things can be a bit uncertain for you, make sure you have a calm & clear head in all things that you approach.
You may have had the responsibility of some family matters, & might have been spending a lot of family as well as food lately, that will change next month. Some of you may be looking for a job change or change of place, maybe moving to a new house, and taurus natives are generally not pro-change so you might feel frustrated in the process. Keep your cool, be patient.
On love front, there are possibilities to meet someone new, or you might even re-meet someone you have previously been with, in June. Your love interest or your casual fling may be interested in commitment, while you might not be willing to commit. So, make sure everyone is on the same page, as this can make things unpleasant.
Your mother may be trying to guide you right now, listen to her, her guidance is going to be very valuable for you at this time. On the spiritual front, if you have not been very devoted to spiritual practices, it is a time for you to re-think, re-visit & re-establish your beliefs. With Shravana Nakshatra becoming very prominent, you must carefully consider any advice your are given by your father or your guru or about spirituality.
- ou are an abundance magnet right now. If you aren’t already feeling so, try some abundance-manifestation practices, they will surely work for you. The one place where you might have some troubles right now is at work or in your career, that too because of unwise comments or communication, so be more wise in these areas.
It’s mostly as so sow, so shall you reap situation for you Rohini Natives. Overall things are good for you, especially in love with life. The solar eclipse is going to affect you a lot & right after that there may be some frustrating confrontations ahead for you. So, I would suggest that on this eclipse day you take out some quiet time for meditation & chant the mantra or name of whichever god or energy you believe in, and continue doing so for at least until end of June
- After 7th June, things will get highly aligned for you in most areas of life. Stay away from any unnecessary debates until the end of June, mrigashira. Worshipping lord Shiv if you have faith in him or feeding poor people will bring you a lot of luck in the next few months, so try to do that.
- Using Coconut, water, or oil, the fruit itself, for head massage or even in food if you like it, would be good for your health these months.
- Exercise, do cycling, run in your neighbourhood or some kind of arm exercises these months.
- If you are dating or seeing someone, make sure both of you are one the same page in terms of expectations, especially if you are not looking to commit.
- Applying a yellow teeka or taking a small spoon of turmeric with honey will be beneficial for you.
- Worshipping Lord Shiva, if you have faith in Shiva, or feeding & helping poor people, will bring luck for you these months.